READ ALL ABOUT IT!
FALL 2014 NEWSLETTER
NEW BOARD MEETING DAY AND LOCATION!
Beginning in August 2014, the IMHS Board meetings will be held on the 3rd TUESDAY of each month and are open to the public.
NEXT MEETING DATE: Tuesday, February 17, 2015
LOCATION: Inglenook Energy, 26731 Main Street, Conifer
Can't make it to the shelter? ADOPT offsite!
Loveable IMHS felines are available for adoption 7 days/week at the following offsite locations:
Open M - Sat 9am – 9pm, Sun 10am – 6pm
- 160 Wadsworth Blvd, Lakewood CO (303) 232-0858
- 8500 W. Crestline Ave, Littleton CO (303) 948-6364
- 8222 S. University Blvd, Centennial CO (303) 220-0215
Open M – Sat 9am – 9pm, Sun 10am – 7:30pm
- 8100 W. Crestline Ave, Littleton CO (303) 973-7057
- 9425 E. Countyline Rd, Englewood CO (303) 708-0616
At IMHS our Vision is to:
Serve, educate and inspire the community to advance the welfare of animals and elevate their value in society.
Safeguard, rescue, shelter, adopt out and advocate for animals in need.
Act as a lifeline to underserved regional shelters.
Maintain our 100% placement rate for adoptable animals.
Reduce dog and cat overpopulation through spay/neuter and education.
Our mission is to serve animals and people by offering programs that promote animal health and responsible pet-stewardship, and foster compassion towards animals.
Become an IMHS Member TODAY
Save animals, save money with new, expanded membership benefits!
- Save 10% in the shelter (on adoptions and retail items!)
- Save 10% on all purchases at our highly acclaimed Second Chance Thrift Shop
- Receive IMHS newsletters
- Enjoy voting privileges at IMHS meetings
- Discounts offered at a growing number local area businesses
- Further expansion of benefits actively in progress... stay tuned for more details!